Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Umi's Day~



the day was almost over but my eldest...Manung Otai managed to
gather his siblings.. Syima & Fiffy including Marsha and 
being home in time to spend 'mother's day' with their
UMI.. isn't it sweet!!


at 11pm++.

with a cake & Uncle BOB fried chicken..

•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•


Some people say..

What you sow is what you will harvest..

but I would say..

Judge each day not by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant...

We cannot change the world but we can make it a better place...

we change 'Us' , 
to lead our children
to be love... 
to be respected..
to be remembered..
They are what we want them to be...

although children always fail to listen 
BUT
they never fail to imitate


Thank you Allah for I'm blessed with my children's love

pls guide me to guide them..???





Balqis & Syasya
insisted to treat me 2day with their saving..
they purposely save for this day...
really...!!??? hate to disappoint them, so I let them,
but it bring tears to my eyes..
luvya u girls..





home made beef-burgers


fresh milk

scone...my favourite ^_^

fun time






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive