Friday, December 3, 2010

WOMAN on action



Gracias to my dearest friend cum closed family(my mom's goddaughter) for inviting me to this function which  i know can do a lot for my business in terms of knowledge and promotion on top of that...
the opportunity of meeting successful business woman throughout MALAYSIA as well as online..
exchanging experiences and tips in these line....its really going to open my road to my success...
God's willing
 

Woman Entrepreneur Network Associattion

WENA is an association that helps women to excel in business world by synergizing the entrepreneurial skills towards success. With its main goal a dedication towards championing woman's right in business and profession, this is the right organization for all women out there.

Only those who have License in Business are qualified to join these group and their gatherings...
We normally exchange business cards and in each gathering, one of the members entitle to promote
her product for 20 mins presentation. AND THAT REALLY MAKES A BIG IMPACT FOR ONES MARKETING.... 


Blog Archive