Saturday, October 30, 2010

MC...ssshhhh

October 28th 2010


Seremban..KLANA RESORT


 Own by the Throne of N.Sembilan



believe to be the biggest swimming pool resort in ASIA


An informal meeting with a family member of the Throne of NS


YB Tengku....


 telling the Tengku stories about his deadly experience
 during his line of duty in the Police Force...
those where the days I would say My hubby, My hero..;)








 Tnx William and yes just inform us the 'camp' date
for the holiday plan.. 







p.s. MC means 'Medical  Checkup'..^_^
      other words....off day!!


my hubby requested it to take me to Negeri Sembilan to join him in this meeting
with Tengku, on the way home we have to stopped by a clinic to collect my MC receipt in order 
not having an AWOL(absent without leave) and get my performance bonus effected but unfortunately after my checkup...bom!! BP 161/100 pheww... but i'm feeling great ;)
So no big deal...just excited maybe


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive