Sunday, March 1, 2009

-M I A-

.m!SsiN9-In-aC+!oN...!!



For quiet sometime now, I've been meaning to post something sweet about my other haft, that's my darling hubby but never the less have I expected that it would be related with bad news.... anyway although i've mention that i'm sharing only good things here but in the end I decided, its still a' bit-n-piece' of me, so.........







His job? He's always abroad....that's what he does. And when he is outside the country, he will call us few times or maybe the most less is once a day.......! So as it happened, last Friday he called me telling that he was on his way to the mosques for his Friday prayers......

then that was the last time we communicate!! Sure I was worried sick, I tried calling him, text him and I even sent him an email which I waited for an answer in vain.......!! Saturday.... then Sunday came and go, still no news.....can you immagine the agony.....!! : ( Alast, Monday morning, I got this sms.....saying,

.......'Just 'on' the fon.
I got all ur sms.
Just discharge from the hospital.
After Friday Prayers n lunch, I took a bus back.
I was standing when the bus suddenly brake n
I plung into the railing at the driver n thrown to the stairs.
They took me to the hospital n was admitted
until this morning. x-ray says ok
but my back really in pain....'


WHAT..?pphheeww....... how would u react to that? would u take it as good news or bad news? I don't know....... but I can only say thank you 'ALLAH' , it could have been worst, and asking nothing else but hoping that my family will always be together in health, love and appreciating whatever we have......

My hubby, he is still in the Manila, having to undergo therapy till next week......
and all is well now! Alhamdulliah.



ta-daa..... my man, Jamail(49)!! very ambitious, smart, funny n loving hubby/daddy...
dear...,
I wanted to find some words ...
That would help you get thru it when life gets so hard.
When it seems you can't bear it, and perhaps can't go on,
When deep in the heart there's no trace of a song.
Words to give strength,
But what are the words you so need to hear?
That will help and will heal and remove all the fear,
That builds up inside 'til you can think clear...
What are the words that will lighten the load?
If only I knew the right words to say.
To encourage and Bless you or comfort some way.
I know not the words but this I can do.,
I shall offer up Prayers......n for now.....



~ LILY ~


6 comments:

  1. what can i say...
    alhamdulillah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope he is well and syukur everything is fine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you both for your concern...
    he is arrivng tonite....
    so ok la tu....:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing your hubby a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kyrun,
    am missing you.What's up? I hope everything is okay there.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive