Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day...

14th Feb.....

Normally, if my hubby is around we'll spend the nite out.
Dinner for two or movie or just having the reason to stay away from the kids.....hehehe
we just need it from time to time...
but since this year he is working and out of the country(HK) so nevermind....that's what I told myself, we can celebrate valentine anytime , our time!!
(...so you think I sound cool eh?, no I'm eating my heart out.....huh!) :(



So we just hang out at home,still with love ones.....

manung Otai(my son)

..

..

..
the kids......
Syima starts working a week ago .......
So we (me actually) spend the whole day watching love story movie@HBO....
and as the finale of my valentine countdown.....





Nubhan Stacy.... guest@'AC disini.....'(a local talkshow)
so sweet........this one is for me!!
really I'm so romantic at heart n cant help it!!! ^_^


post signature

.

6 comments:

  1. naa kyrun a happy valentine's day wish from me...sad to hear that yr hubby is working anyway just assume everyday is a Valentine's Day hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. me, so 'jeles' watching SABUN...!!hahahaa....
    a little bit jeles la...
    weeee...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Flo....
    its ok, coz we're skipping the Valentine to 2nd honeymoon...hehehe
    I can see all smile from you after valentine..... ehem2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harney....
    me too! so jeles...
    alamak! t'lebey suda!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. salam..
    juz a reminder to share to all muslims..
    celebrating valentine's day is forbidden(haram)... there are several versions of stories that it is actually related with the religion of christian... hope u are well informed..assalamualaikum~

    ReplyDelete
  6. waalaikumsalam Haris,
    Tnx for checking by my humble blog n tnx for the reminder....
    but for your information, I have a post related to celebrations I celebrate explaining why I celebrate them.....
    pls refer to my post tittle 'Boikot'.
    Just for public knowledge....
    Its really encourage in Islam to enhance romantic marriage relationship in varieties way for as long its starts with good faith..."NIAT"
    INSYAALAH!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive