Monday, February 16, 2009

MidValley

.
7th Feb....


yee!
So its was 10 days ago.....

But I know for those who are involved... still pestering me for this post!!
sorry guys!

~Better Late Than Never~
wah! its becoming my tagline lately hahaha....


anyway I really love to share it coz this day is quiet special......
and I'm calling it a 'pleasant coincident day'

1st...
let me start by introducing......




"halo-halo"...... a so-call filipino dessert so like 'abc' in Malaysia
but this one mix with local fruits like banana...... eemm..?
oh-owh! that's all i remember for now hehehe...
its on my niece...... tnx Faye!!
(actually we took this at KotaRaya)
on the way home from the Mid.....





My Syima n I.....
window shopping at 'The Garden'....
(hey! we have 40% discount......)





Cousin Faye, Syima n Faye's younger sis...Yana!





Yana, umi, Faye, Syima n Nizam younger bro to Yana!





with Wawan.......another younger bro of Yana!
he's at the other side of the window...why?
he's a sales promoter there....hehehe





n this is Syaril elder bro to Nizam.....




These are all my elder sis Beth's children.....
and I just happen to meet them during their outing at Midvalley the same day I was having
Nubhan Fan Club meeting at Mdm Kwan Restaurant ........




Nubhan FC
(this pix, credit to Ajym... :)



Sabunianz...

then,

my last appointment was with the underground 'Sabunianz' (from StacyNubhan fan club) at Domino Pizza, which was postponed from last week .......since I mentioned 'underground' so I wont mention names only nicks.....TwinkyStar, Geeqy, Miesya, Sweetyqurlz n kiku_zakura. This was our 1st gathering n it was really trill n full of suspensed, right? It really fun meeting u guys. At last.....hehehe ^o^


post signature

7 comments:

  1. uii Kyrun jeles la korang ngan dua Fcs, i ni lum lagi penah jumpa dua orang Af tu live!kim salam dari Keningau k..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam dari port klang...
    Rasanya dah lebih dari dua tahun tak turun midvalley. Kat KL ni dah terlalu banyak mall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah! sempat sopping lagi ye aritu..hehehe...ingat band2 saje yg 'underground', members of fc pn ade yg 'underground' ye...hehehehe...kira 'unofficial' meeting ye...gosip2 and anyam ketupat time lah tu kan...layan jer!;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liza,
    add one more...'SKODENG'!!!
    kekeke... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. apa lagi dr Port Klang...!
    dari Damansara pun setahun sekali nie...hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. muahaha..thanx ummi for the posting..
    mmg underground!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive