Tuesday, February 3, 2009

let's sing along.....


My children are geniuses. They amaze me with their intelligence every single day. Of course, they came from me so it's no surprise. Ha!
I like to think that I'm the one who knows best where my children are concerned; I'm their mother, after all. I'm the one who carried them in my body for nine months. I'm the one who spent every waking moment of their infancy with them. I'm the one who they all call for in the middle of the night. I'm the one who knows just how the baby likes to be bounced and what to do to bring the giggles out of them. I have the answers for everything, or so I like to think.........

(but of course NO!.......the Abah was there,too most of the time... lol)
As crazy as my children can drive me, I need to give them some credit. They do seem to have worked out a little system in which at time of difficulty like this weekend they seems to worked things between them....
As a mom, who wouldn't trade this gig for the world. And, a mom who, thinks knows that they are the cutest/most beautiful/funny/charming/entertaining people in the entire world......
Balqis swims at 3
.

Where does this leads to.....????
I'm sorry if I'm a bit over.........or too over, hehehe
but we are just so excited for Balqis to be selected to sing n dance at her English show at school.......
Its a group show and not having enough details from her yet but what I know for now is she is to practice 2 songs 1. SWAY 2. GIRLFRIEND by Avril Lavigne.
So here goes........










post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive