Saturday, February 7, 2009

Boycott!


All because of supporting the boycott issue, it makes me and my team a little bit more creactive and productive! Hey...! We actually cooked...! what? did I do something wrong.....? Yes, I don't normally cook n now I do....! No more happy hours at the fast food restaurant or blowouts for lunch and dinner.Aside local dishes...meaning Indian/malay n filipino food, we prepare our own burger, spaghetti, puddings, cakes and we even fried our chicken....^_^.

I celebrate almost everything...birthdays, anniversaries, father's day or mother's day, valentine's day or even just good marks.......why? It's nothing to do with believes or faith but because its the time when I have reason to gather all my children n talk or joke with them or asking what are they up to.....bla bla bla. It really shows our appreciation, affections as well as building good communication , specially when they all have grown up and staying out....summon them with the food....hahaha! I know...I'm bad!!

I'm writtng this down so my children will not misinterpret each preparation that I do or celebrate with them, making Islam the way of our life....the 'niat' means the intention in the heart that counts.....

well....as Valentine is just around the corner, its not a must.... but I intent to prepare my family a lovely n colorful dessert which I stumble at one blog from the Philipines. According to Charity Child Gevero its a New Year resepi but inspired by just the sight of it...no, I won't wait that long........hehehe

wanna share.....

Berries N Nanas
(credit to Charity Child Gevero)

For this one you'll need:

* Some fresh blueberries
* Four cups of sweetened natural yogurt.
* One cup of blueberry yogurt.
* Some fresh strawberries.
* Some bananas.

don't ask about any measurements, just use as much as it feels right!


About 10-15 minutes before midnight, get out your nice serving dish and mix all the yogurt together.

* Make sure to wash the blueberries in cold water.
* Make sure to wash the strawberries in cold water. And cut off the tippy-top where the leaves are sticking out at.
* Sprinkle the clean blueberries on top of the mixed-up yogurt, to one side.
* Sprinkle the clean strawberries on top of the mixed-up yogurt, to the other side.
* Grab a few bananas and slice them with a table knife, letting them fall into the middle of the blueberries and the strawberries, on top of the yogurt.
* Now tap-tap your little jar of ground cinnamon all over everything and even onto the serving dish itself.

Now serve the Berries 'N' Nanas in glasses with little teaspoons...



enjoy...!!


post signature

5 comments:

  1. umi....i'm hungry....!!!
    heee..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so Harney....,would u join us on our valentine fiesta....?

    ReplyDelete
  3. what if I put some mayonaise.will it be good? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sure it will adds up
    extra ommmmm..!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmmmm... I'll take anything with fruit toppings :-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive