Wednesday, December 31, 2008

ukay....Home?

29th December,

yes, home!!

well, let me share u people a bit of my pass.....
since my blog is going public....then i should make it a little interesting.....
this is my foster family's home.
A Javanese+Brunei family, a satay hawker who have been staying in this house for more than a decade.....myself, i lived in this bridge since i was 12.... on and off!!

I embraced Islam in this house,
I enjoyed my early teenage life here....
was involved in designing the house...
I even delivered my 1st and 2nd baby in this house.... : )


front view of the house
side view of the house and further up is facing towards the sea....
sea food are sure cheaper in this neighborhood .....


this side of view is facing the land or should i say the highway....

this sweet young lady is Ummu Sukaynah Ahmad Dini@Ukay.(21)
a Uitm Arau student....

she's the granddaughter of my late foster father......,
daughter of one former cartoonist of 'gila2'magazine........
and she's also a daughter to me.......

purposely transit for the nite at my place before moving on to Arau....

left over from the 100 sticks of satay which was a gift from home....

dipped in spicy peanut sauce .......

n 'sambal udang'....
homemade cooked sweet n spicy fresh prawn!

God! how I missed home!!!





6 comments:

  1. mmg cayalah... best dapat kenal umi....and suka nya tgk ank2 umi yg begitu spoting and happy go lucky...

    ReplyDelete
  2. biasa je Ajym...
    anak2 nie.....
    die la racun, die la madu....
    hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmg la tapi ummi berjaya didik anak2nya ngan baik, menurut kata
    w/p ramai tak terasa penat jaganya kan?
    alhamdulillah....

    ReplyDelete
  4. ade gak betul nye tu Shikin..
    dah besar cam nie....
    mcam critical time dah b'lalu la!
    alhamdulillah...
    smlt gak diharungi b'sama.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive