Thursday, January 15, 2009

Think Thin Thursday


15th January..... : 1st week


The Not-So-Blog


heeeyaaa..... drop 2!!
I did it! I did 45 mins 3 times a week interval running/walking and
starting to like it meaning.....earlier I was suffering!! but to be honest,
not so successful with the exercises n eating habits part.... :(
oh......focus girl, focus!!
this week .... I'm continuing my task, and this time i'll try a little bit harder i hope!
in addition to drinking a bottle of water a day.... ain't that right Bridgette!!
......till next week!!


5 comments:

  1. hmm pal may I know the kilos you gained and wants to shed? hehe I think you are not that 'fat' judging from your pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe i will post my 'before' n 'after' pic when I manage to get rid of those extra kilos hehehe....

    ReplyDelete
  3. assalamualaikum ummi...
    tumpang lalu jap...
    hehe...

    apo kono eh jang??...
    hehe...
    terlebih sudah...

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking forward to see the pics. :) Meanwhile what should I call you? You can call me Flo if you like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Flo,
    they call me 'Kyrun'
    as in Khairun... :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive