Sunday, June 15, 2008

addicted 2...part 1

places do change...
people do change....

I changed.... from being such a private person,
now so ready to share!
well, sharing is caring.....hehehe
since i moved to the city....,my hubby n kids are
my friends or most of the time my enemies....:)
not to say its not a good thing, i love them so
but still we need to live in a society....its only nature

I changed....from not knowing or even interested in IT,
(oh, yes! not interested at all....) now i'm into it,
like 12 hours a day or like maybe more.... hehehe
that why's i call it 'addicted' (tnx hubby,lucky ur a sport)































what about this vids.....
these are two of my favourites new born stars.......2008
wanna know about them more.... so i registered myself in their fanclubs...,
that's where it stared....this addiction to the network!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive